That was a lazy Sunday evening…I was in train, listening to music (Actually I prefer music …instead of listening any girly chats in female compartment ;) ) I noticed one girl who was sitting in front of me..Was furiously fighting with someone on the phone and suddenly she disconnects the call and started crying. I was not able to listen to the whole conversation but somehow all the members started to stair her. I paused my music and asked her..What happened? Is everything fine? She said NOTHING with a smile (Sort of)!!  Ok! I said I smiled back and after a pause, she again started sobbing. Now I do understand that sometimes we cannot direct our emotions its very obvious thing! Somehow that was uneasy situation, so I again tried to indulge myself in any other things. 2 mins after again she got a call and she started to talk very angrily.. (What a guess!) He was her boyfriend, who went with his friends to buy crackers and fireworks for Ganpati Visrajan without telling (INFORMING) her! Concluded by her statements!!

So the story was unfolded within some time. This was interesting for me. Just because you love someone it means he or she should tell each and everything to you? I mean being with his or her friends it’s a very individual choice. You can have your time as you like. It was regarding giving and receiving space in the relationship. You can always consider your loved ones in your decisions but demanding this kind expectation is very dishonoring an individual.
In truth, building space in a relationship is both a right and responsibility. As human beings, we have the right to grow and learn in whatever way we choose. In a healthy relationship, each person should prosper when there is a mix of time spent together as a couple, and time spent alone or with someone other than our partner. We also, though, have the responsibility to treat our partner with respect when arranging for space. We need to understand taking time to pursue individual hobbies or interests, spend time alone, or connecting with others impacts those we love. It’s important to recognize and respect this while not being constrained by it.
Isn't it?

It’s All about to change our self-talks cause its linked to our cognition and thought process.. it may affect how we think and what we are thinking!! I mean just for these reasons you cannot talk like this that “I am the least imp for you..Crackers are more imp for you!!!!” it was so weird ….! In this case, changing or modifying our self-talk is very mandatory so we can honor our own need and your partner’s need for space!

Staying true to you. Know you will, at times, disappoint or inconvenience your partner when you express your need for space J !!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मनाचे झालेले तुकडे!

कधी शिकणार ?